Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > passed 271!!! =)

passed 271!!! =)

LZ27

hello all =)

Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
272!! but i managed to get 983 =)

larry

TheITGirl

"LZ27" <.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all =)
>
> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>
> larry

Hi Larry

Congratulations - great score! Are you going on to the 270 now, or taking a
well-earned rest?

IT Girl MCDST

Jo

Larry:

Congratulations! Way to go dude! Keep up the good work.
--
Motochick

"LZ27" wrote:

> hello all =)
>
> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>
> larry

LZ27

Hi IT Girl =)

Thanks! =) After all the hardwork and pain practicing and reading books,
finally, I was able to nail it! =)

I'm already finished with 270 last Aug.16 =) i was supposed to sit for 621
this afternoon after i passed the 270 exam but the testing admin said that
she is unable to register me in VUE because the promo code is invalid =( . I
got the code on the Microsoft website for the 40% off for 621:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx i wonder
what's wrong with it =S

larry

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "LZ27" <.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hello all =)
>>
>> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
>> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>>
>> larry
>>

> Hi Larry
>
> Congratulations - great score! Are you going on to the 270 now, or taking
> a well-earned rest?
>
> IT Girl MCDST

LZ27

Thanks Motochick! =)

larry

"Jo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Larry:
>
> Congratulations! Way to go dude! Keep up the good work.
> --
> Motochick
>

> "LZ27" wrote:
>
>> hello all =)
>>
>> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
>> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>>
>> larry

LarryWestMCSD

Congratulations!
But with a name like yours, how could you not pass?
We Larry's need to stick together!

"LZ27" wrote:

> hello all =)
>
> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>
> larry

LZ27

Thanks Larry! Wow, that's weird! Its like thanking myself! =) ... but I
really like your name! =) yeah, i agree with you, we Larry's should stick
together! =P

Larry R. Tan, MCP, MCDST, (MCTS/MCITP - pending) =)

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Congratulations!
> But with a name like yours, how could you not pass?
> We Larry's need to stick together!
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
>

> "LZ27" wrote:
>
>> hello all =)
>>
>> Just passed 271 for my MCDST!!! yey!!! damn this exam is much harder than
>> 272!! but i managed to get 983 =)
>>
>> larry

Henrik Johansson

"LZ27" <.> skrev i meddelandet news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi IT Girl =)
>
> Thanks! =) After all the hardwork and pain practicing and reading books,
> finally, I was able to nail it! =)
>
> I'm already finished with 270 last Aug.16 =) i was supposed to sit for
> 621 this afternoon after i passed the 270 exam but the testing admin said
> that she is unable to register me in VUE because the promo code is invalid
> =( . I got the code on the Microsoft website for the 40% off for 621:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx i wonder
> what's wrong with it =S
>
> larry

The code is as stated on the webpage valid until end of September.
The reason for not being able to use it could be a result of the weird
decision from Microsoft to drop VUE as EDP
Cert levels can take a couple of days to be updated after passing all
requirements, so I guess it could also be a delay issue if they're trying to
get rid of cheaters trying to use promo codes they are not allowed to use.

LZ27

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for the reply! =) Well, I guess that would answer my question....I
agree with you, its a weird decision from Microsoft to drop VUE as EDP.
Anyways, I have already taken 621 exam on Prometric and up until now my
transcipt is not yet updated. =(

larry

"Henrik Johansson" <nospam_($givenName)(d0t]($sn)[@t]o=miun,c=se> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...