Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Just starting

Just starting

stringer

Hello

I am just starting and have bought some books.

MSPress books for 70-271 and 271
sybex study guide
exam cram for both.

Any advise on which to start with and the best order for the exams, i.e
easiest first if there is one?

Cheers

Slave

I would start with the area you have the most experience in after all, you
are trying to certify your experience aren't you?

"stringer" wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am just starting and have bought some books.
>
> MSPress books for 70-271 and 271
> sybex study guide
> exam cram for both.
>
> Any advise on which to start with and the best order for the exams, i.e
> easiest first if there is one?
>
> Cheers

stringer

Yeah, I have been in desktop support for 7 years and finally decided to get
the paper I need to move on, so user and applications it is then.

Cheers

"Slave" wrote:

> I would start with the area you have the most experience in after all, you
> are trying to certify your experience aren't you?
>
> "stringer" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I am just starting and have bought some books.
> >
> > MSPress books for 70-271 and 271
> > sybex study guide
> > exam cram for both.
> >
> > Any advise on which to start with and the best order for the exams, i.e
> > easiest first if there is one?
> >
> > Cheers

Jo

I would start out with the Press book and then review with the ExamCram
books. The Sybex books just aren't detailed enough.
--
Motochick