Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > mcdst

mcdst

ash

if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) it wuld be highly appreciated.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
> entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
> (E-Mail Removed) it wuld be highly appreciated.

Post here. Answer here. If you passed both exams, you earned both an MCP
and MCDST.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

ash

thanks alot michael i actually did both n passed both exams as welll but they
only gave me a mcp and it shows only one exam done on the mcp website.

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
> > entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
> > (E-Mail Removed) it wuld be highly appreciated.

> Post here. Answer here. If you passed both exams, you earned both an MCP
> and MCDST.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> thanks alot michael i actually did both n passed both exams as welll but they
> only gave me a mcp and it shows only one exam done on the mcp website.
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>
> > "ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
> > > entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
> > > (E-Mail Removed) it wuld be highly appreciated.

> > Post here. Answer here. If you passed both exams, you earned both an MCP
> > and MCDST.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood,
> > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

When did you pass you second exam? You should allow 3-5 days after
successfully negotiating the second exam for your transcript to update.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments