Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Does any one have a spare voucher?

Does any one have a spare voucher?

Remi-uk

I failed the 271 on Friday but passed the 272 on saturday, I am not sure if I
need to pay for a resit, can anybody please spare a voucher so I can take the
bull by the horn and resit 271 asap. My last score was 654

nenmaster@gmail.com

On 27 Aug, 18:48, Remi-uk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I failed the 271 on Friday but passed the 272 on saturday, I am not sure if I
> need to pay for a resit, can anybody please spare a voucher so I can take the
> bull by the horn and resit 271 asap. My last score was 654

soyou basicly want someone to give you 100 quid?

Remi-uk

Not to worry, I have sorted myself out, just thot this community was about
ask and u shall recv, seek and ye shall find. It was worth a try and thanks
for your sarcastic reply