Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Looking for MCDST Candidates

Looking for MCDST Candidates

recruit4now

Good Afternoon! I have a client in Corona, CA that is looking for Desktop
Engineers with MCDST certifications. If you are interested, please send me an
email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and let me know when would be a good time to
contact you.

Thanks!