Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272 Today...

70-272 Today...

pebkac

Hey folks,

it's my turn to do the 70-272 exam - It's at lunch time, and to prepare I've
attended the classroom course's, read the Microsoft Self Study book, and have
skimmed the Exam Cram Book.

Also been using the Measure up tool to run through some mocks, and brush up
on questions that I got wrong...

Reading the posts in this group has helped me prepare (I hope!) so I'll post
my results and how the exam went later on today..

Been in the Industry for 3 years, and finally found an employer willing to
cough up the money!

pebkac

Passed it with 836 - a couple of questions on Firewire were the ones that
threw me.

I found that the Measure up tool was harder than the VUE exam...

70-271 here I come!

"pebkac" wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> it's my turn to do the 70-272 exam - It's at lunch time, and to prepare I've
> attended the classroom course's, read the Microsoft Self Study book, and have
> skimmed the Exam Cram Book.
>
> Also been using the Measure up tool to run through some mocks, and brush up
> on questions that I got wrong...
>
> Reading the posts in this group has helped me prepare (I hope!) so I'll post
> my results and how the exam went later on today..
>
> Been in the Industry for 3 years, and finally found an employer willing to
> cough up the money!

TheITGirl

"pebkac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed it with 836 - a couple of questions on Firewire were the ones that
> threw me.

Belated congratulations Pebkak - I've been away for 3 weeks. I got 836 on
the 272 as well! Don't give too much away about the content of the
questions on the test though, as this is covered by the NDA.

> I found that the Measure up tool was harder than the VUE exam...

Yes - I found the Measure Up tests quite difficult - I guess that's why
they're such good practice!

> 70-271 here I come!

Best of luck!

IT Girl MCDST