Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 7-271 & 70-272

Passed 7-271 & 70-272

James Stoddard

Just for sanity sake took them one day apart

950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272

My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

Mostly Gizzards

James Stoddard wrote:
> Just for sanity sake took them one day apart
>
> 950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272
>

> My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
> Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
> in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
> many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

Congrats man!

MG

Jo

James:

Congratulations. Welcome to the club !
--
Motochick

"James Stoddard" wrote:

> Just for sanity sake took them one day apart
>
> 950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272
>

> My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
> Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
> in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
> many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

James Stoddard

I am now CERTIFIED as well as being cerifiable - lol

MCSA next

"James Stoddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zXjxi.30131$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just for sanity sake took them one day apart
>
> 950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272
>

> My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO
> or Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
> in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
> many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of
> experience

TheITGirl

"James Stoddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zXjxi.30131$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <snip>

1000 on 70-272
><snip>

*** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***

Well done

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "James Stoddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:zXjxi.30131$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <snip>

> 1000 on 70-272
> ><snip>

> *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
>
> Well done

Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend
I will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

TheITGirl

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:eHBH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "James Stoddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:zXjxi.30131$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > <snip>

>> 1000 on 70-272
>> ><snip>

>> *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
>>
>> Well done

> Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend I
> will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Yeah, I'm back alright - got back to an inbox full of Active Directory
accounts that need creating Seems like the world and his wife are coming
to work for our company!

Still, at least I missed the fun last week when our new air conditioning
units leaked all over the server room floor!

IT Girl MCDST