Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271 Q&A

70-271 Q&A

azuosd@gmail.com

Hi All,

I'm planning on taking the 271 exam in a few weeks. I've read the self-
paced training kit and ran through the readiness review a few times.
I worked with XP, as I build/support XP desktops. I know there are a
few different ways to resolve most problems, but it seems like I have
to answer the tests the way Microsoft likes.
I was wondering which site would be good to get practice tests from:
testking, actualtests, etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-JD