Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > A cool exam pre site

A cool exam pre site

cathyzlh521@hotmail.com

Hi all,
I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed several
exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
you'll see it.

TheITGirl

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all,
> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed several
> exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
> you'll see it.

Don't touch them with a bargepole!

This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site it
looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting about being
in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing centres around the
world in obtaining actual test questions.

IT Girl MCDST

kpg

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Hi all,
>> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
>> several exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104"
>> youself, you'll see it.
>>

> Don't touch them with a bargepole!
>
> This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site
> it looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting
> about being in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing
> centres around the world in obtaining actual test questions.
>
> IT Girl MCDST

Well, we don't have to worry about VUE anymore...

kp "bargepole" g

Scuba_Dave

"kpg" wrote:

> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >> Hi all,
> >> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
> >> several exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104"
> >> youself, you'll see it.
> >>

> > Don't touch them with a bargepole!
> >
> > This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site
> > it looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting
> > about being in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing
> > centres around the world in obtaining actual test questions.
> >
> > IT Girl MCDST

> Well, we don't have to worry about VUE anymore...
> kp "bargepole" g

WOW, that's bad
I didn't realize cheating went on to this extent
I don't think I'd hire someone who passed based on being given the answers
ahead of time.
I also don't think it's a good idea to brag you passed tests based on their
information!!

Montreal MCT

HI Dave,

You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities. I
proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I have
nothing to hide.

That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go after
not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
"Scuba_Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" wrote:
>
>> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> >>
>> > Don't touch them with a bargepole!
>> >
>> > This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site
>> > it looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting
>> > about being in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing
>> > centres around the world in obtaining actual test questions.
>> >
>> > IT Girl MCDST

>> Well, we don't have to worry about VUE anymore...
>> kp "bargepole" g

> WOW, that's bad
> I didn't realize cheating went on to this extent
> I don't think I'd hire someone who passed based on being given the answers
> ahead of time.
> I also don't think it's a good idea to brag you passed tests based on
> their
> information!!

Mostly Gizzards

Montreal MCT wrote:
> HI Dave,
>
> You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
> people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities.
> I proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I
> have nothing to hide.
>
> That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
> some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
> that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go
> after not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

I like Mostly Gizzards cause its funnier than "Jim"

MG

djpimpdaddy

On Aug 1, 11:46 am, "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Montreal MCT wrote:
> >> HI Dave,

> >> You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
> >> people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities.
> >> I proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I
> >> have nothing to hide.

> >> That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
> >> some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
> >> that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go after
> >> not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

> > I like Mostly Gizzards cause its funnier than "Jim"

> Nothing is funnier than Reverend Jim (Ignatowski)- Hide quoted text -

But I really am a pimp I swear! Or maybe a DJ, I can't remember....
damnit too much partying...

"Jim" can be funny if it is done in right context, like in Monty
Python's Holy Grail : "Some people call me... Tim"

Montreal MCT

Somehow I knew that my comment was going to invite some retorts

-Montreal MCT

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Montreal MCT wrote:
> Somehow I knew that my comment was going to invite some retorts
>
> -Montreal MCT

The joys of teh intarwebs. "Coming to a tube near you!"