Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Great dump resources!

Great dump resources!

Starry

Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
Do add stuff if you have something to share...
http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

TheITGirl

"Starry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
> providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
> oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
> Do add stuff if you have something to share...
> http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

I know someone called Tom Tips who has loads of stuff to share - I've passed
details onto him for you.

IT Girl MCDST

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Starry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >
> > Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
> > providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
> > oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
> > Do add stuff if you have something to share...
> > http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com
> >

> I know someone called Tom Tips who has loads of stuff to share - I've passed
> details onto him for you.
>
> IT Girl MCDST

I am not sure if I saw anything that resembled "Dumps", but man is this
person breaking all kinds of licensing agreements. I KNOW CBTNuggets
does not allow their CBT Videos to be posted and shared on File Sharing
Sites. Seriously, I would remove this.
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST