Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: Compensation Culture Gone Mad!

OT: Compensation Culture Gone Mad!

TheITGirl

I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
words:

"CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

The IT Girl MCDST

Jo

How true...and so society becomes stagnated by stupidity.
--
Motochick

"TheITGirl" wrote:

> I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
> recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
> like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
> words:
>
> "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"
>
> The IT Girl MCDST

Neil

did you hear "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

- I give up, what is the meaning of life?

djpimpdaddy

On Jul 25, 10:28 am, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> did you hear "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

> and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.
>
> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
>
> - I give up, what is the meaning of life?

I love the signs on the Interstate that simply say "Bump". "EVERYONE
HOLD ON!!!!!"

Pimp

Red Swingline Stapler

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#eMHjwpzHHA.5980
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

This leads me to believe the fire may NOT be hot too. I think I will stick
my arm in there

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
> recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
> like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
> words:
>
> "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"
>
> The IT Girl MCDST

Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Jtyc

> and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

she spilled it on herself

djpimpdaddy

On Jul 25, 11:01 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
> > recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
> > like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
> > words:

> > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

> > The IT Girl MCDST

> Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com

Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
sudden crashes.

I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
[they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
Ungratefull bastards!

Jtyc

> Uh huh. And your point is?

She owes herself 7 million dollars.

TheITGirl

> Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
> sudden crashes.
>
> I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
> safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
> to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
> [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
> them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
> health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
> Ungratefull bastards!

OMG, I'm sad! I just turned my keyboard over after reading your post ...

IT Girl MCDST