Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > How long before receiving the certificate

How long before receiving the certificate

Akki3

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me how long it takes before receiving your official
cerfiticate?

It's been about 3 weeks now since I succesfully made the test, but still no
sign of a certificate..

Thank you..

The Rev [MCT]

6 to 8 weeks.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle

Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

Register on-line @ vue.com
..
"Akki3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there,
>
> Could anyone tell me how long it takes before receiving your official
> cerfiticate?
>
> It's been about 3 weeks now since I succesfully made the test, but still
> no
> sign of a certificate..
>
> Thank you..

LarryWestMCSD

Most Welcome Kits have been delayed indefinitely.
See
http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...fications.aspx