Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam 70-271

Exam 70-271

Rick Meeks jr

I'm currently studying for the 70-271 Exam and I would like to know are
there any major topics that I should study more so for, thany others?

Thanks,

Rick

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Rick Meeks jr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ur#(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm currently studying for the 70-271 Exam and I would like to know are
> there any major topics that I should study more so for, thany others?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

Study everything list here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.mspx#EOD

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

michael.tarlton@gmail.com

On Jul 9, 2:15 pm, "Rick Meeks jr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm currently studying for the 70-271 Exam and I would like to know are
> there any major topics that I should study more so for, thany others?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

Just an additional note for you to consider as you peruse the web page
Michael gave you a link to--don't be too concerned with those course
listings in the right-hand columns; those are Microsoft courses that
address the exam objectives, but you need not think that you HAVE to
take those courses to be able to pass the MCDST exams. If you can gain
knowledge that matches up with the exam objectives, whether it be by
practical experience, a classroom setting, or a combination of these,
then you should be good to go. Good luck!

Michael Tarlton, MCP, MCDST