Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Msoft KB Articles for Corrections to 70-271 & 70-272 Training Kits

Msoft KB Articles for Corrections to 70-271 & 70-272 Training Kits

Razov09

For what it's worth, I have attached links to Knowledgebase Articles that
Msoft has published regarding corrections for the 2nd Edition of each of
these training kits.

If URL is not active, then copy/paste into your browser.

For 70-271 - Article ID 916525
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525

For 70-272 - Article ID 922205
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922205

Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert

Regards,
Razov09

djpimpdaddy

On Jul 9, 1:30 pm, Razov09 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I have attached links to Knowledgebase Articles that
> Msoft has published regarding corrections for the 2nd Edition of each of
> these training kits.
>
> If URL is not active, then copy/paste into your browser.
>
> For 70-271 - Article ID 916525http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525
>
> For 70-272 - Article ID 922205http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922205
>
> Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert
>
> Regards,
> Razov09

Damn I wish I would have had this prior to studying. Anyone who is
still studying, PRINT THESE OUT and jam them into the book spine. I
don't know how many hours I spent restudying answers that I thought
were correct that ended up being marked wrong by their software. I
later figured out that I had in deed passed the first 5 practice
tests, thank god I printed them. Talk about a downer when you spend
all that time studying and I kept failing the practice tests with only
a few days to the actual test. After that I have be fine tooth
reviewing any Testing software results that come in my Microsoft Exam
books.

BTW - passed both actual tests first try with 800+ on both.

Maincat

"djpimpdaddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Jul 9, 1:30 pm, Razov09 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> For what it's worth, I have attached links to Knowledgebase Articles that
>> Msoft has published regarding corrections for the 2nd Edition of each of
>> these training kits.
>>
>> If URL is not active, then copy/paste into your browser.
>>
>> For 70-271 - Article ID 916525http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525
>>
>> For 70-272 - Article ID 922205http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922205
>>
>> Hope this info is helpful for those currently studying for MCDST cert
>>
>> Regards,
>> Razov09

> Damn I wish I would have had this prior to studying. Anyone who is
> still studying, PRINT THESE OUT and jam them into the book spine. I
> don't know how many hours I spent restudying answers that I thought
> were correct that ended up being marked wrong by their software. I
> later figured out that I had in deed passed the first 5 practice
> tests, thank god I printed them. Talk about a downer when you spend
> all that time studying and I kept failing the practice tests with only
> a few days to the actual test. After that I have be fine tooth
> reviewing any Testing software results that come in my Microsoft Exam
> books.
>
> BTW - passed both actual tests first try with 800+ on both.

Thanks for the info. I thought there were mistakes in the books and it's
good to have that confirmed. Never thought to look in the KB for
corrections though.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

> Thanks for the info. I thought there were mistakes in the books and
> it's
> good to have that confirmed. Never thought to look in the KB for
> corrections though.

I have had this posted for 3 months now...
http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/th...ats_not_r.html
I am making you guys lazy.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST