Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Brain Dumps?

Reply
Thread Tools

Brain Dumps?

 
 
Anon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-28-2007
I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when taking the
MCDST or other Cert tests.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-28-2007

"Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when taking the
> MCDST or other Cert tests.


Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Anon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-28-2007
A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn them
in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?

Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto the
company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their work
while they take the credit.

"CBIC" wrote:

>
> "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when taking the
> > MCDST or other Cert tests.

>
> Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-28-2007

"Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
> MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn
> them
> in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?
>
> Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto the
> company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their work
> while they take the credit.
>


send an email to tctips at microsoft.com If you can provide their MCP id it
would be helpful. I'm not sure how you could prove they cheated though.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007
"Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
> MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn
> them
> in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?
>
> Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto
> the
> company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their
> work
> while they take the credit.
>
> "CBIC" wrote:
>
>
> >
> > "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>
> > >I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when

> taking the
> > > MCDST or other Cert tests.

> >

>
> > Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.
> >
> >
> >

Send me the info and I will turn them in for you. Using braindumps to
pass an exam is cheating. <-- period.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
terry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007
question: what is a brain dump?


"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
>> MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn
>> them
>> in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?
>>
>> Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto
>> the
>> company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their
>> work
>> while they take the credit.
>>
>> "CBIC" wrote:
>>
>>
>> >
>> > "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>
>> > >I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when

>> taking the
>> > > MCDST or other Cert tests.
>> >

>>
>> > Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.
>> >
>> >
>> >

> Send me the info and I will turn them in for you. Using braindumps to pass
> an exam is cheating. <-- period.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007
"terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:##(E-Mail Removed):

> question: what is a brain dump?
>

For more information regarding your question, please visit:
http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp



--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
terry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007
i suppose if you lack the confidence and intellegence to learn, you would
use brain dumps.

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:##(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> question: what is a brain dump?
>>

> For more information regarding your question, please visit:
> http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp
>
>
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Anon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007


"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" wrote:

> "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > A person I know with a very bitg chip on their shoulder because of their
> > MCDST and impending MCSE got of all their Certs that way. Should I turn
> > them
> > in? If I should, how and how would Microsoft prove it and handle it?
> >
> > Not a "tattle tale" normally, but this person knows nothing, got onto
> > the
> > company because of the certs and everyone else if forced to do their
> > work
> > while they take the credit.
> >
> > "CBIC" wrote:
> >
> >
> > >
> > > "Anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >
> > > >I was curious if studying braindumps are against the rules when

> > taking the
> > > > MCDST or other Cert tests.
> > >

> >
> > > Definitely against the rules. Stay away from them.
> > >
> > >
> > >

> Send me the info and I will turn them in for you. Using braindumps to
> pass an exam is cheating. <-- period.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
>
>
>



What I am really curious to know is, what are the chances of anything
actually getting done about it? How do they prove it? I mean, the person
continually flaps the info that they used brain dumps but beyond that how
would they figure it out.

Michael, do you work with Microsoft or something on inverstigating these?
 
Reply With Quote
 
terry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2007
intelligence....


"terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i suppose if you lack the confidence and intellegence to learn, you would
>use brain dumps.
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:##(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> question: what is a brain dump?
>>>

>> For more information regarding your question, please visit:
>> http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
>> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
>> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
anyway to shutdown these brain dump sites action MCSD 17 10-30-2003 07:41 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM



Advertisments