Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 70-272 today.

Passed 70-272 today.

miaminole

I passed 70-272 today, and 70-271 a few weeks ago.

I used the Sybex and Exam Cram books to study for 271 and the MS Press book
to study for 272. Made a big difference. I barely passed 271, and passed
272 with ease. More reading with the MS Press book, but IMO, it definitely
prepares you better for the exam.

criswell4

I agree, I like the way the microsoft books are worded they are definately
worth the extra money. Plus, they made the test they know exactly what you
should study. I spent quite a while in the bookstore lookng at DST books
before I settled on microsoft.

"miaminole" wrote:

> I passed 70-272 today, and 70-271 a few weeks ago.
>
> I used the Sybex and Exam Cram books to study for 271 and the MS Press book
> to study for 272. Made a big difference. I barely passed 271, and passed
> 272 with ease. More reading with the MS Press book, but IMO, it definitely
> prepares you better for the exam.

brossi

Do you want to sell your books? I'm getting ready to study for both exams.
Barb

"miaminole" wrote:

> I passed 70-272 today, and 70-271 a few weeks ago.
>
> I used the Sybex and Exam Cram books to study for 271 and the MS Press book
> to study for 272. Made a big difference. I barely passed 271, and passed
> 272 with ease. More reading with the MS Press book, but IMO, it definitely
> prepares you better for the exam.

miaminole

Keeping them for on the job reference....besides, the company paid for them.