Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > HELP ME PLEASE

HELP ME PLEASE

Joy Williams

PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
NUMBER IS:

TheITGirl

"Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
> NUMBER IS:
>

> (E-Mail Removed)

Try Tom Tips at (E-Mail Removed) - don't forget to include your MCP ID
if you have one as you may receive a discount.

CBIC

"Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
> NUMBER IS:
>

> (E-Mail Removed)

Stinky bait

Cerebrus

On Jun 4, 3:08 pm, "Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
> NUMBER IS:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
you do, but just not this kind.

Consultant

ever notice how all braindump requests come from indians?
me thinks something stinks

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
>> NUMBER IS:
>>

>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>

> Stinky bait

LarryWestMCSD

> Try Tom Tips at (E-Mail Removed) - don't forget to include your MCP ID
> if you have one as you may receive a discount.

Let us hope that someone who does not know how to spell "brain" is not
already Microsoft Certified, but I agree with you regarding the best source
for "braindumps" is Thomas C. Tips.

I am told that Tom has only a small one-time "fee" that guarantees that you
will never ever have to study for a Microsoft certification exam ever again!
One will spend less money than with the other "braindump providers" or with
legitimate study methods.

Call me slightly bigoted if you must, but I had always heard that those from
Japan (the .jp in (E-Mail Removed) stands for Japan) were somewhat
more intelligent and honorable than those from other countries, yet here we
have one using the (E-Mail Removed) e-mail requesting materials by
which to cheat by.

Perhaps Joy (whose e-mail address is (E-Mail Removed) for all you
spam e-mail address grabbers out there) is trying to cover his or her country
of origin by signing up with Yahoo-Japan. In which case he/she should also be
smart enough to
1. spell correctly [Note to (E-Mail Removed), it's not spelled "brane"]
2. understand that this newsgroup is occasionally monitored by Microsoft
3. read old posts for the best braindump sites (again, many posts point to
Thomas C. Tips, whom I also recommend "Joy Williams" of
(E-Mail Removed) contact immediately if (E-Mail Removed) still
wants to cheat his or her way to certification).
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCTS(x3), MOUS, FLMI, ACS

"TheITGirl" wrote:

> "Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
> > NUMBER IS:
> >
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> Try Tom Tips at (E-Mail Removed) - don't forget to include your MCP ID
> if you have one as you may receive a discount.

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> On Jun 4, 3:08 pm, "Joy Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN GET BRANE DUMPS. THANK YOU. ME EMAIL
>>> NUMBER IS:
>>>
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

>> Frisbee ? That you ? I didn't know you had socks too... I mean, sure
>> you do, but just not this kind.

> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
>
> Question is, is she hawt?

I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

Cerebrus

On Jun 4, 8:27 pm, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ever notice how all braindump requests come from indians?
> me thinks something stinks

Ever notice how all prejudices arise from ignorance or plain
pretentiousness ? The IP has UK written all over it and the newsreader
is OE so the email addy is probably fake too.

I say it's Kline... *waves*

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> Turning Japanese I think she's turning Japanese I really think so.
>>>
>>> Question is, is she hawt?
>>>

>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!

I'll be sort of nice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I am wondering if you know the hidden message in that song

>> Well of course not! It's hidden, after all!
>>

> I'll be sort of nice
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning...ng_Japanese.22

Oh

Deer