Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Received MCP Welcome Kit

Received MCP Welcome Kit

Chachi

I just received my welcome kit in the mail today. It took about six
weeks from the time I requested it. It includes a nice little lapel
pin, an ID card and my MCDST certificate with Bill Gates' signature,
hehe.

I must say that I'm disappointed by the look of the certificate. From
the images I've seen online, the certs used to have a nice multi-color
counterfeit-proof look to them. Mine is just black text on plain
white, with a blue border. Looks like something I could've printed
from my ink jet. Anyone else agree?

-Chachi

Received MCP Welcome Kit Chachi MCDST 14 05-24-2007 01:46 PM
MCP Welcome Kit =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= Microsoft Certification 2 04-06-2005 05:21 PM
received my Welcome Kit abdul hakim MCSA 9 05-14-2004 01:20 PM
Welcome kit received! Steve M MCDST 2 03-05-2004 11:59 PM
I haven't received MCP welcome kit mail Peter MCSD 1 10-08-2003 07:20 PM

Advertisments