Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: question about network+

OT: question about network+

Cruwl

Ok so my work finally decided they are going to help with getting us
certified but are first only paying for A+ and net+

They are free, so im putting the MCDST on hold, till they will pay for that
one, im cheap like that any ways.

So ive looked over the Net+ objectives,
I took the full Cisco CCNA 1-4 courses in high school about 3 years ago,
So im thinking i just need to do a bit of refresher on networking and ect.

So my question to you guys is i have the Sybex CCNA book should light
refresher reading of that book be enough for the Comptia Net+ test?

or should i obtain other materials just for the comptia test?

--
NMCI Support Analyst

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Cruwl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Ok so my work finally decided they are going to help with getting us
> certified but are first only paying for A+ and net+
>
> They are free, so im putting the MCDST on hold, till they will pay for
> that
> one, im cheap like that any ways.
>
> So ive looked over the Net+ objectives,
> I took the full Cisco CCNA 1-4 courses in high school about 3 years ago,
> So im thinking i just need to do a bit of refresher on networking and
> ect.
>
> So my question to you guys is i have the Sybex CCNA book should light
> refresher reading of that book be enough for the Comptia Net+ test?
>
> or should i obtain other materials just for the comptia test?
>

> --
> NMCI Support Analyst

Visit http://www.comptia.org, download and review the exam objectives.
Visit your local bookstore and browse the Network+ books there.
Reviewing the content on the CompTIA site and the material in the books
will give you a better view of what you need to "refresh" on. Good luck.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

AJR

Keep in mind that the CompTia Network+ certification is "generic" in nature
and not specific to a proprietory format.