Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP Membership pack

MCP Membership pack

Michael Gossett

I have passed both the 271 and 272 and received my MCP status already. I have
not received any contact regarding my MCP membership stuffs... Any idea who
or where I can contact for this? Thanks!

John R

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have passed both the 271 and 272 and received my MCP status already. I
>have
> not received any contact regarding my MCP membership stuffs... Any idea
> who
> or where I can contact for this? Thanks!

After you passed your first test, you should have received a MCP ID. If you
have not received it, you can contact your regional service center. Then,
log on to Microsoft's MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp Once there,
click on 'Program Benefits', and then 'Welcome Kits and Certificates'.
Verify your name and shipping address, then on the bottom, request your
welcome kit.

John R

Michael Gossett

Would this be the same as my candidate ID?

"John R" wrote:

> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have passed both the 271 and 272 and received my MCP status already. I
> >have
> > not received any contact regarding my MCP membership stuffs... Any idea
> > who
> > or where I can contact for this? Thanks!

> After you passed your first test, you should have received a MCP ID. If you
> have not received it, you can contact your regional service center. Then,
> log on to Microsoft's MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp Once there,
> click on 'Program Benefits', and then 'Welcome Kits and Certificates'.
> Verify your name and shipping address, then on the bottom, request your
> welcome kit.
>
> John R

John R

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would this be the same as my candidate ID?

Pearson/VUE shows the candidate ID as your MCP ID. You should also have
received an Access Code in a seperate email from Microsoft. You'll need
both, I believe, to access the MCP site.

John R

Michael Gossett

I never received an email but I typed my MCP ID in on the passcode recovery
site and when I went to log in the site freaked out and was giving errors.

"John R" wrote:

> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Would this be the same as my candidate ID?
> >

> Pearson/VUE shows the candidate ID as your MCP ID. You should also have
> received an Access Code in a seperate email from Microsoft. You'll need
> both, I believe, to access the MCP site.
>
> John R

Michael Gossett

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE...

Something's been wrong with the MCP site

"Michael Gossett" wrote:

> I never received an email but I typed my MCP ID in on the passcode recovery
> site and when I went to log in the site freaked out and was giving errors.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>

> > "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Would this be the same as my candidate ID?
> > >

> > Pearson/VUE shows the candidate ID as your MCP ID. You should also have
> > received an Access Code in a seperate email from Microsoft. You'll need
> > both, I believe, to access the MCP site.
> >
> > John R

catwalker63

Michael Gossett piffled away vaguely:

> https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx
>
> SERVICE UNAVAILABLE...
>
> Something's been wrong with the MCP site
>
> "Michael Gossett" wrote:
>
>> I never received an email but I typed my MCP ID in on the passcode recovery
>> site and when I went to log in the site freaked out and was giving errors.

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Michael Gossett

Thanks, they helped!

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

MCP Membership Pack Gary Swann MCDST 0 05-01-2007 10:44 AM
Buy 1 pack or 3 pack? (XP Pro x64) Rich Olver Windows 64bit 11 11-25-2006 11:33 PM
Excellent discount software packs - ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum and ImTOO Ripper Pack Gold zhangelf01@gmail.com DVD Video 6 09-17-2006 03:27 AM
Pack parent control in child using control.pack(in_= syntax? Tim Jones Python 0 01-31-2004 10:22 PM