Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000

Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000

Frustrated!!

Hi guys.

I am trying to put together some learning materials for a government
organisation, currently doing one on changing passwords.

I have read the MSKB article at 173884, but of course, this doesn't show the
security screen (what you see when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL, or subsequently
select "Change Password"). Does anyone have screen shots of these???

I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

Cruwl

THis might help ya.
Take 2 computers, use netmeeting, and connect the 2.
use one machine and share the the desktop to the other one.
Then pull up the windows you need on the machine and the other machine can
take the screen shots you need and edit them as needed.
--
NMCI Support Analyst

"Frustrated!!" wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> I am trying to put together some learning materials for a government
> organisation, currently doing one on changing passwords.
>
> I have read the MSKB article at 173884, but of course, this doesn't show the
> security screen (what you see when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL, or subsequently
> select "Change Password"). Does anyone have screen shots of these???
>
> I'd be very grateful.
>
> Cheers

Frustrated!!

Cruwl, many thanks for this, I have tried it and it worked a treat. I seem to
recall having seen this suggestion somewhere before.

My thanks again.

Gilly

"Cruwl" wrote:

> THis might help ya.
> Take 2 computers, use netmeeting, and connect the 2.
> use one machine and share the the desktop to the other one.
> Then pull up the windows you need on the machine and the other machine can
> take the screen shots you need and edit them as needed.
> --
> NMCI Support Analyst
>
> "Frustrated!!" wrote:
>
> > Hi guys.
> >
> > I am trying to put together some learning materials for a government
> > organisation, currently doing one on changing passwords.
> >
> > I have read the MSKB article at 173884, but of course, this doesn't show the
> > security screen (what you see when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL, or subsequently
> > select "Change Password"). Does anyone have screen shots of these???
> >
> > I'd be very grateful.
> >
> > Cheers

Canon A570IS, 200 shots on eneloop, 10 shots on Alkaline SMS Digital Photography 29 07-18-2008 03:37 AM
win 2000 vs win 2003 Tim Kettring MCSE 6 03-01-2004 11:57 PM
Formatting a win 2000 laptop and reinstalling Win 98se Trent C Computer Support 15 12-17-2003 08:23 PM
Uninstalling win 2000 and keeping the old win me Fred Erfmann Computer Support 0 06-26-2003 08:29 PM

Advertisments