Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > from MCDST to MCSA..PATH?

from MCDST to MCSA..PATH?

Terry

can someone eloborate more on what one should do, for exams, to get the MCSA
after completing 70-271 and 70-272?
lots of details is good for me!!!!

thanks
Terry

CBIC

"Terry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can someone eloborate more on what one should do, for exams, to get the
> MCSA
> after completing 70-271 and 70-272?
> lots of details is good for me!!!!
>
> thanks
> Terry

You can find this info for yourself with a little research. Try going to
www.microsoft.com/learning and have a look around. The ability to research
is probably the most important skill to have to be successful in IT.

RemoteShark

I see is a huge pattern of the same questions being asked. We should have a
fixed newsgroup for FAQ. The first part of the MCDST study is to learn how to
find information. The basic skill to be a good MCP, as CBIC decribes it. It
is all OK to ask, but sometimes its just gets to the point, if these people
even tried to look?

M. Alligood has put in a lot of work into creating his classroom
blog/website and additionally the huge amount of info on the Microsoft site
aswell.

People the info is there, you just need to click a bit more!

RemoteShark MCP

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"RemoteShark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> We should have a fixed newsgroup for FAQ.

We do!! They're called the CertGuard Forums.

http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

--
CertGuard
Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments