Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe

fab

Hi ,

I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares
trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the
process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of
doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically.

Cheers

Richard

try the newsgroup microsoft.public.money

news:(E-Mail Removed)...