Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST VISTA?

MCDST VISTA?

IT-CHRIS

Is MCDST vista already available? if not, when?

Assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
--Chris.

catwalker63

IT-CHRIS piffled away vaguely:

www.microsoft.com/learning

--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood

"IT-CHRIS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is MCDST vista already available? if not, when?
>
> Assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> --Chris.

Scheduled to go live in mid-May. Beta results are scheduled to be
released at the end of April.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Montreal MCT

The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:

70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16

Good luck!

Montreal MCT
Visit my blog at
http://dnn.mitpro.ca/mitpro/Blogs/ta...2/Default.aspx

"IT-CHRIS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is MCDST vista already available? if not, when?
>
> Assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> --Chris.

Markos [MCDST]

"Montreal MCT" wrote:

> The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
> certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:
>
> 70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
> 70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16
>
> Good luck!

Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
Do you know the "netiquette"?
take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html

your quoting is not good...

Bye.

--
Markos [MCDST]

Michael D. Alligood

"Markos [MCDST]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Montreal MCT" wrote:
>
> > The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
> > certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:
> >
> > 70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
> > 70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16
> >
> > Good luck!

> Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
> Do you know the "netiquette"?
> take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
>
> your quoting is not good...
>
> Bye.
>
> --
> Markos [MCDST]

Huh?
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

catwalker63

Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

> "Markos [MCDST]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
>> Do you know the "netiquette"?
>> take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
>>
>> your quoting is not good...
>>

> Huh?

The correct response is: whatever.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

CertGuard

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
>
>> "Markos [MCDST]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>> Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
>>> Do you know the "netiquette"?
>>> take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
>>>
>>> your quoting is not good...
>>>

>> Huh?

> The correct response is: whatever.

I think JaR will disagree with you on that.

The correct answer is...

....IFYPFY

--
CG

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments