Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

Part 2 of the Series I'm writing...

CertGuard

Well, here it is...Part deux!

The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

These are the other links I posted from the Part 1 post, in case ya missed
'em.
http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/

This is part 1 of the article:
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13341

Some other useful links:

Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!?!

Neil

did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
@news.supernews.com:

> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646

I feel all gooshy just having known you...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

CertGuard

news:Xns990E9C0C487DDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
> Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
> @news.supernews.com:
>
>> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
>> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646
>>

> I feel all gooshy just having known you...
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?

LOL...Neil, you always have had the knack for making a guy blush, ya know that!

Thanks

--
CertGuard
Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear

Consultant

this is getting awkward

"CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns990E9C0C487DDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
>> Certification and Exam Security> say in news:131n8v0iggkhs91
>> @news.supernews.com:
>>
>>> The cheating industry that is devaluing IT certification - part two
>>> http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/13646
>>>

>> I feel all gooshy just having known you...
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>>
>> - Isn't it a shame ignorance isn't painful?
>>

> LOL...Neil, you always have had the knack for making a guy blush, ya know
> that!
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> CertGuard
> Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear
> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard <-- have you bought your Thong Yet?

Neil

did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard <-- have you bought your Thong Yet?

I am deeply disturbed (and amused) by the above. I am also disappointed
that there is no associated toilet paper! THINK OF IT. 'Wipe up with
certguard's official "no braindump" TP'

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Does life seem worthwhile to you? HERE'S HOW TO ORDER! Send $20 to...

CertGuard

news:Xns990EA468E3B6Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/certguard <-- have you bought your Thong Yet?

> I am deeply disturbed (and amused) by the above. I am also disappointed
> that there is no associated toilet paper! THINK OF IT. 'Wipe up with
> certguard's official "no braindump" TP'

LOL...I'll have a talk with the human resources manager at cafepress about that.

--
CG

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> this is getting awkward

I thought the same, but was trying to back away gracefully. Thanks for
forcing me into it, you ba$tard

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- On the other hand, you also have five fingers.

Consultant

i was gonna say, someone caught the ghey!

news:Xns990EAADBE658Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...