Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > ARE INSTRUCTOR LEAD OR ONLINE CLASSES NEEDED TO TAKE EXAM?

ARE INSTRUCTOR LEAD OR ONLINE CLASSES NEEDED TO TAKE EXAM?

Gemi

I have purchased the MCDST Self Paced Training Kit for 70-271 and I have been
debating whether to take an instructior lead or on-line class, leaning
towards the online. However, it was mentioned to me that I can shedule the
exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.

G.

Michael D. Alligood

"Gemi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have purchased the MCDST Self Paced Training Kit for 70-271 and I have been
> debating whether to take an instructior lead or on-line class, leaning
> towards the online. However, it was mentioned to me that I can shedule the
> exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?
>
> Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.
>
> G.

Of course you can schedule your exam without taking any class at all.
There are no prerequisites, except payment, in scheduling and taking
your exam.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/

Gemi

Wow, I really thought I was misinformed on that one! Now, I think I will
schedule the exam, take out the insurance, (study, study, study) and see how
it goes for the 70-271. If all goes well I will do the same for the 70-272.
Thanks Mike!

G.

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> "Gemi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I have purchased the MCDST Self Paced Training Kit for 70-271 and I have been
> > debating whether to take an instructior lead or on-line class, leaning
> > towards the online. However, it was mentioned to me that I can shedule the
> > exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.
> >
> > G.

> Of course you can schedule your exam without taking any class at all.
> There are no prerequisites, except payment, in scheduling and taking
> your exam.
> --
> Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
> CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood

"Gemi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Wow, I really thought I was misinformed on that one! Now, I think I will
> schedule the exam, take out the insurance, (study, study, study) and see how
> it goes for the 70-271. If all goes well I will do the same for the 70-272.
> Thanks Mike!
>
> G.

<snip>

You are welcome. Good luck.