Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > about MCDST

about MCDST

pooja

hello everybody,

i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?

waiting for your replies
pooja

catwalker63

pooja piffled away vaguely:

> hello everybody,
>
> i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
> give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
>

> waiting for your replies
> pooja

Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood

"pooja" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hello everybody,
>
> i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
> give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
>

> waiting for your replies
> pooja

By learning the technology, you will be preparing yourself for the exam.
The best way to study for an exam is to forget that you are studying for
an exam. Taking time to actually learning the product and technology
will create value in your studies. You do a disservice to yourself when
your end result is to achieve a sheet of paper (e.g. MCDST
certification). However, to answer your question:

The best way to prepare for the MCDST exams is hands-on experience. Good
Luck.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/

Michael D. Alligood

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> pooja piffled away vaguely:
>
> > hello everybody,
> >
> > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
> > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
> >

> > waiting for your replies
> > pooja

> Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
> --
>
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Good morning Cat... I was sitting here having coffee and thought about
you and your dislike of it. Prefer tea?

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

catwalker63

Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> pooja piffled away vaguely:
>>
>> > hello everybody,
>> >
>> > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
>> > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
>> >

>> > waiting for your replies
>> > pooja

>> Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
>> --
>>
>> Catwalker
>> MCNGP #43
>> www.mcngp.com
>> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

> Good morning Cat... I was sitting here having coffee and thought about
> you and your dislike of it. Prefer tea?

I like tea. I usually drink cold drinks and mostly water. If I need
caffeine I have soda.

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments