Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Moderators?

Moderators?

RemoteShark

This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

T. S. Ripley

=?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

Tell me what you think needs moderating and I will forward it to the proper
parties. Otherwise, it can be noted that cross-threading in multiple
newsgroups the inappropriate reaction that you presented today directed at
the MCSE NewsGroup could also be found as a poor example for your
qualifications to become a moderator.

catwalker63

RemoteShark piffled away vaguely:

> This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

It's not a forum, it's a newsgroup. And if it was a forum, the surest
way to NOT be chosen to be a moderator is to ask to be one.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

RemoteShark

To be technically correct. Lasher had posted across a couple newsgroup
discussions. I had only replied through the MCDST newsgroup, whatever else
happened across other newsgroups was beyond my control. I had not known until
you mentioned it that Lasher had posted it also in MCSE Newsgroup aswell.

I don't want to get involved with this this discussion anymore, it's so
pathetic... but one thing is sad is that there are people who use these
newsgroups as personal bashing platforms. I protest to these people. It's all
about IT, not what whoever did to whoever.

Lets all forget it and move on. There are better things to write in this
Newsgroup for people to benefit from, than what has already been said on this
topic.

Good day! and I'm ignoring anything else said on this topic.

RemoteShark

"T. S. Ripley" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

> Tell me what you think needs moderating and I will forward it to the proper
> parties. Otherwise, it can be noted that cross-threading in multiple
> newsgroups the inappropriate reaction that you presented today directed at
> the MCSE NewsGroup could also be found as a poor example for your
> qualifications to become a moderator.

Michael D. Alligood

It is a public newsgroup (i.e. no moderation). Microsoft made a mistake
in thinking that we were all professionals willing to assist each other
in a professional manner. If you are interested in moderated newsgroups,
you can visit http://www.certguard.com/forums or the private MCP
newsgroups.

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP,
A+, Network+, i-Net+,

http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

CertGuard Member
The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
http://www.certguard.com

--

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP,

The Classroom Blog

CertGuard Member
The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
www.CertGuard.com

"RemoteShark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

catwalker63

RemoteShark piffled away vaguely:

> To be technically correct. Lasher had posted across a couple newsgroup
> discussions. I had only replied through the MCDST newsgroup, whatever else
> happened across other newsgroups was beyond my control. I had not known until
> you mentioned it that Lasher had posted it also in MCSE Newsgroup aswell.
>
> I don't want to get involved with this this discussion anymore, it's so
> pathetic... but one thing is sad is that there are people who use these
> newsgroups as personal bashing platforms. I protest to these people. It's all
> about IT, not what whoever did to whoever.
>
> Lets all forget it and move on. There are better things to write in this
> Newsgroup for people to benefit from, than what has already been said on this
> topic.
>
> Good day! and I'm ignoring anything else said on this topic.
>
> RemoteShark
>
> "T. S. Ripley" wrote:
>
>> =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > This forum needs some hard a$$ moderators. Are there any signup forms?

>> Tell me what you think needs moderating and I will forward it to the proper
>> parties. Otherwise, it can be noted that cross-threading in multiple
>> newsgroups the inappropriate reaction that you presented today directed at
>> the MCSE NewsGroup could also be found as a poor example for your
>> qualifications to become a moderator.

Too bad RS. TS Ripley is Lasher. They are the same person. He is
attempting to dissassociate himself with that personality.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

T. S. Ripley

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Too bad RS. TS Ripley is Lasher. They are the same person. He is
> attempting to dissassociate himself with that personality.

Cat, just head back over to the MCSE NG and please stop trying to cause
trouble here. Lasher was a handle I used long before anything in the NG,
and it is still used elsewhere. Regardless, your information is incorrect.

JaR

T. S. Ripley wrote:
> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Too bad RS. TS Ripley is Lasher. They are the same person. He is
>> attempting to dissassociate himself with that personality.

> Cat, just head back over to the MCSE NG and please stop trying to cause
> trouble here. Lasher was a handle I used long before anything in the NG,
> and it is still used elsewhere. Regardless, your information is incorrect.

Oh, that's going to go over well.

LOL.

--
JaR
Sorry, I didn't know we were s'posed to stay over there

CBIC

news:eeve$(E-Mail Removed)...
> T. S. Ripley wrote:
>> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>> Too bad RS. TS Ripley is Lasher. They are the same person. He is
>>> attempting to dissassociate himself with that personality.

>> Cat, just head back over to the MCSE NG and please stop trying to cause
>> trouble here. Lasher was a handle I used long before anything in the NG,
>> and it is still used elsewhere. Regardless, your information is
>> incorrect.

> Oh, that's going to go over well.
>
> LOL.
>
> --
> JaR
> Sorry, I didn't know we were s'posed to stay over there

I think he's going for his MVP in DST. He'll keep this NG clean of off topic
posts and MS will just HAVE to award him MVP.

T. S. Ripley

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Cat, just head back over to the MCSE NG and please stop trying to
>>> cause trouble here. Lasher was a handle I used long before anything
>>> in the NG, and it is still used elsewhere. Regardless, your
>>> information is incorrect.

>> Oh, that's going to go over well.
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> Sorry, I didn't know we were s'posed to stay over there

> I think he's going for his MVP in DST. He'll keep this NG clean of off
> topic posts and MS will just HAVE to award him MVP.

So are you three going to make it a point to harass me here?

As far as attempting MVP, it would be for more than DST as DST is a legacy
certification and not enough for a nomination.