Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > My resignation from the MCNGP - Lasher #50

My resignation from the MCNGP - Lasher #50

CBIC

news:Xns990798F7A6137ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#Am2npidHHA.5056
> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>

>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns990797C977D44ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>>
>>> I blame you.

>> Now that I had time to think about it I blame you too. Way to go
>> Fris!!!!11111ONE!!!11

> Now that I had time to think about it, I blame Global Warming.
>

> ...for making Frisbee at fault.

If you blame global warming then I blame Al Gore for making Frisbee
responsible for single handedly bringing down the MCNGP. Hey I bet he was a
member of AMCNGP all this time and we didn't know it. Very crafty Fris...

Kline Sphere

>>>you are right, it is all your fault
>>
>> it always is

>I blame Frisbee first, then, a distant second, the testing
>process itself. Kerpalism is just to easy to dump!

PoTD

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> To whom it may concern,

<snip>

I hope you're not so fed up that you quit posting.

Consultant

why not

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> To whom it may concern,

> <snip>
>
> I hope you're not so fed up that you quit posting.

kpg

Hey this is great - It's like the Roman Empire - we've gotten so
big were crumbling from within. That's when you know you've made
it.

I guess this means we've got another 700 years to go.

Who's got dibs on Constantinople?

kp "history is wasted on you guys" g

JaR

kpg wrote:
> Hey this is great - It's like the Roman Empire - we've gotten so
> big were crumbling from within. That's when you know you've made
> it.
>
> I guess this means we've got another 700 years to go.
>
> Who's got dibs on Constantinople?
>
> kp "history is wasted on you guys" g

Can I keep the Vatican?

--
JaR
I mean, look who ended up with it last time.

catwalker63

Lasher piffled away vaguely:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> Today, I have decided that it is within my best interests as a professional
> to withdraw my membership from the MCNGP and resign. The reasons are many
> and some of which I will list:
>
> 1. Failure of MCNGP's to "stand by their fellow MCNGP's". Now, I was
> never expecting everyone to agree 100% of the time, but particular member's
> lack of professionalism in this matter is shocking.
>
> 2. "Belittling others..." - I'm tired of this. I started of in the NG's
> helping people after I had difficulty in the MCDST NG. What is going on
> here is simply no longer worth my time and the opinions of people here are
> not getting heard in a way that would be taken professionally. I would
> rather seek out better methods of deferring the usage of braindumps.

I think this could have been done privately as well. Also, I agree with
Consultant regarding the battle being a messy one. Political
correctness and conciliatory behavior will never produce results. Being
professional does not conist of lying down and becoming a doormat or
accepting as colleagues person who are pathetically under-qualified for
the profession. Sometimes the education that does a person the
most good, hurts.

I don't always agree with fellow members but the private space is a
more appropriate place to hash it out. I'm disappointed in you Lasher.
Talk about not standing by your fellow MCNGPs. I don't know what
incident you may be referring to but I seriously doubt anyone of us
has knifed you in the back out of the blue. I'm kinda hoping the door
smacks you a good one on the way out.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

LoopBack

you fck!ng pussy!

JaR

LoopBack wrote:
> you fck!ng pussy!

What did CW do to deserve that?

--
JaR
Remove hat to reply

LoopBack

On 3 Apr, 23:27, JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> LoopBack wrote:
> > you fck!ng pussy!

> What did CW do to deserve that?
>
> --