Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: Due to increased intelligence...

OT: Due to increased intelligence...

Michael D. Alligood

I have posted the errata to both Microsoft Press Self Paced Training
Kits on my blog and in the CertGuard MCDST forum; both links below.
Enjoy.

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

CertGuard Member
The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
http://www.certguard.com

RemoteShark

Thanks.