Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: Enjoy...

OT: Enjoy...

Michael D. Alligood

I have written a very informative article (IMO) for individuals new to
certifications and those who participate in public newsgroup. It can be
found in the Open Topic category on the CertGuard forum site.

For easier access; you can click here
<http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=590> and be instantly
transported there like magic!

Michael D. Alligood

MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,

CIW Certified Instructor

FYI, TSR took the initiative to add it to the CertGuard Articles as well, so now
it can also be found here: http://www.certguard.com/An-MCSE-Informative.asp

Thanks Michael.

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!?!

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have written a very informative article (IMO) for individuals new to
>certifications and those who participate in public newsgroup. It can be found
>in the Open Topic category on the CertGuard forum site.
>
> For easier access; you can click here
> <http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=590> and be instantly
> transported there like magic!
>

> Michael D. Alligood
>
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>
> CIW Certified Instructor

Michael D. Alligood

You are very welcome... I hope people find it informative and helpful.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):