Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > [OT] The Value of IT Certifications

[OT] The Value of IT Certifications

Kline Sphere

> When finally
>they're forced to leave by active rebellion, they divide the country
>by inflaming religious divisions within the society.

that's what i mean by not being civilized, they can't even get along
and play nicely with each other even in their *own* country, just
plain crazy. still not the west's problem and you're right, the west
should stay out of the region, let the people of those countries sort
out their own problems. Still, I wonder how much money my stocks have
made for me over the years out of the exploitation of the third
world.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>What the hell, I'm sorry we
>couldn't live up to your expectations.

no one's perfect.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Cerebrus wrote:
> On Mar 29, 2:52 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
>
>> more than half the population live in poverty, which claims the lives
>> and many, many thousands each year, which an average life expectancy
>> of somewhere in the mid sixties highlights this. their corrupt
>> government allows the people to be exploited and reaps the profits for
>> themselves. there should be few people living in poverty in either
>> india or china, as these countries are pretty damn rich in comparison
>> many others in the region. so, yes i'd say they are sh*tholes.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Well, that kinda happens when Imperialistic nations like the United
> Kingdom rule over countries like India and Pakistan for 400 years,
> torture and kill the citizens at will, make slaves out of them,
> squeeze out just about every resource possible,

And before them, the Turk Moghuls, and before them the Afghani Lodi, and
before them the Persians and Greeks.

The Brits were merely the most recent, and hardly the most oppressive,
thank you.

Some of your own were pretty much ba$tards, too.

--
JaR
History Pedant

ben.justin@gmail.com

On Mar 30, 4:12 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
> >What the hell, I'm sorry we
> >couldn't live up to your expectations.

> no one's perfect.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
"civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name

Ben J

CBIC

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>>
>>> no one's perfect.
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
>> "civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
>> yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name
>>
>> Ben J

> Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting
> in these here chat rooms lately?
>
> YSB AYB?

Might have something to do with their "marines" apologizing to Iran on CNN

Kline Sphere

>Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting in
>these here chat rooms lately?

they still miss lady di.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>> Egotistical, arrogant and xenophobic... Please do the rest of the
>>> "civilised" world a favour and keep your narrow minded opinions to
>>> yourself, you give the rest of us a bad name
>>>
>>> Ben J

>> Why are there so many uptight Brits with their panties in a wad poasting
>> in these here chat rooms lately?
>>
>> YSB AYB?
>>

>Might have something to do with their "marines" apologizing to Iran on CNN

now, now, i will not hear any more comments which could be construed
as being either egotistical, arrogant or xenophobic, especially
against those civilized, peace loving iranians.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>Might have something to do with their "marines" apologizing to Iran on CNN

> now, now, i will not hear any more comments which could be construed
> as being either egotistical, arrogant or xenophobic, especially
> against those civilized, peace loving iranians.

I'm just saying it would be a different story if it was US Marines. Of
course, they would have never been captured. The headline would have read
"Iranian boat blown up by mysterious and frightening fire power."

Kline Sphere

>> Well, that kinda happens when Imperialistic nations like the United
>> Kingdom rule over countries like India and Pakistan for 400 years,
>> torture and kill the citizens at will, make slaves out of them,
>> squeeze out just about every resource possible,

>And before them, the Turk Moghuls, and before them the Afghani Lodi, and
>before them the Persians and Greeks.
>
>The Brits were merely the most recent, and hardly the most oppressive,
>thank you.
>
>Some of your own were pretty much ba$tards, too.

apparently the world has become a better place. not sure which world
that would be though.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> Some of your own were pretty much ba$tards, too.

> apparently the world has become a better place. not sure which world
> that would be though.

I keep hearing that, too. It's because we are no longer allowed to be
egotistical, arrogant or xenophobic.

Unless, of course, you can define yourself as an oppressed minority, in
which case you may be any, or all of the above, with impunity.

But then I'm a practicing cynic, so I don't need any help.

--
JaR
Hates everybody with absolute equality