Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Training resources badly needed..

Training resources badly needed..

sparc58

I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.

Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

Jo

Go with the Microsoft Press Books - you can order them on line via these links:

http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8796.aspx
http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8771.aspx

This is basically all you need to pass your MCDST as far as book reading.
Also check out the ExamCram2 books which you can also purchase on Amazon or
Barnes and Noble.

If you have some hands-on experience, that too will assist you in your
studies. Best of luck in your ventures.

--
Motochick

"sparc58" wrote:

> I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
> reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.
>
> Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

MZR-DST

hi
I'm Moonzer Al Bitar , Syria
try this site, I always check it , I like it so much

http://certification.about.com/od/ce...ifications.htm

here you can find practices , free tools and books

good luck with your coming exam.
--
Think one minute

"sparc58" wrote:

> I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
> reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.
>
> Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

sparc58

Thanks a lot Jo for your helpful response..

"Jo" wrote:

> Go with the Microsoft Press Books - you can order them on line via these links:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8796.aspx
> http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8771.aspx
>
> This is basically all you need to pass your MCDST as far as book reading.
> Also check out the ExamCram2 books which you can also purchase on Amazon or
> Barnes and Noble.
>
> If you have some hands-on experience, that too will assist you in your
> studies. Best of luck in your ventures.
>

> --
> Motochick
>

> "sparc58" wrote:
>
> > I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
> > reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.
> >
> > Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

sparc58

thanks so much for your reply...

"MZR-DST" wrote:

> hi
> I'm Moonzer Al Bitar , Syria
> try this site, I always check it , I like it so much
>
> http://certification.about.com/od/ce...ifications.htm
>
> here you can find practices , free tools and books
>
> good luck with your coming exam.
> --
> Think one minute
>

> "sparc58" wrote:
>
> > I want to take exam for MCDST,but currently I have no training resources nor
> > reading materials. Anyone could give me materials or even sites to lean on.
> >
> > Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks

Keith Chilton

Nice information found here. Poorly designed webpage layout. Thanks!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...