Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > HELP WITH POSTING HERE

HELP WITH POSTING HERE

Robyn

This is the first newsgroup forum ive ever used - I only have 'new post'
icon or 'reply group' icon on my toolbar and then the general 'reply',
'forward' icons etc. When i click send on my message box it asks if i want
to send to entire newsgroup or the individual - i just want it to appear as
a reply beneath the user's question. Im sure yesterday I had an icon that
just said 'post' but its not there today :-s. Would appreciate advise.
Robyn

Richard

Robyn
Are you using Outlook Express to read the newsgroups?

If so just right click anywhere on the tool bar, select customize and add or
remove any buttons you prefer.

Richard

"Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the first newsgroup forum ive ever used - I only have 'new post'
> icon or 'reply group' icon on my toolbar and then the general 'reply',
> 'forward' icons etc. When i click send on my message box it asks if i
> want to send to entire newsgroup or the individual - i just want it to
> appear as a reply beneath the user's question. Im sure yesterday I had an
> icon that just said 'post' but its not there today :-s. Would appreciate
> advise.
> Robyn

Robyn

Cheers Richard Im replying using the "Reply Group" Icon - I hope that is
right! I dont appear to be missing any icons - I guess Im just finding my
feet.

Robyn
news:%23UJnSd%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Robyn
> Are you using Outlook Express to read the newsgroups?
>
> If so just right click anywhere on the tool bar, select customize and add
> or
> remove any buttons you prefer.
>
> Richard
>

> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This is the first newsgroup forum ive ever used - I only have 'new post'
>> icon or 'reply group' icon on my toolbar and then the general 'reply',
>> 'forward' icons etc. When i click send on my message box it asks if i
>> want to send to entire newsgroup or the individual - i just want it to
>> appear as a reply beneath the user's question. Im sure yesterday I had
>> an icon that just said 'post' but its not there today :-s. Would
>> appreciate advise.
>> Robyn

Richard

I think you've got down.

Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!

Richard

"Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cheers Richard Im replying using the "Reply Group" Icon - I hope that is right! I dont appear to
> be missing any icons - I guess Im just finding my feet.
>
> Robyn
> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23UJnSd%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Robyn
>> Are you using Outlook Express to read the newsgroups?
>>
>> If so just right click anywhere on the tool bar, select customize and add or
>> remove any buttons you prefer.
>>
>> Richard
>>

>> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> This is the first newsgroup forum ive ever used - I only have 'new post' icon or 'reply group'
>>> icon on my toolbar and then the general 'reply', 'forward' icons etc. When i click send on my
>>> message box it asks if i want to send to entire newsgroup or the individual - i just want it to
>>> appear as a reply beneath the user's question. Im sure yesterday I had an icon that just said
>>> 'post' but its not there today :-s. Would appreciate advise.
>>> Robyn

Michael D. Alligood

My Vista weather gadget says it is 76 degrees. Man I love living in
Florida!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I think you've got down.
>
> Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!
>
> Richard
>

> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Cheers Richard Im replying using the "Reply Group" Icon - I hope that is right! I dont appear to
> > be missing any icons - I guess Im just finding my feet.
> >
> > Robyn
> > "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%23UJnSd%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Robyn
> >> Are you using Outlook Express to read the newsgroups?
> >>
> >> If so just right click anywhere on the tool bar, select customize and add or
> >> remove any buttons you prefer.
> >>
> >> Richard

Robyn

lol thanks from UK where we too have had a beautiful sunny early spring day
so im not jealous

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think you've got down.
>
> Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!
>
> Richard
>

> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cheers Richard Im replying using the "Reply Group" Icon - I hope that is
>> right! I dont appear to be missing any icons - I guess Im just finding
>> my feet.
>>
>> Robyn
>> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%23UJnSd%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Robyn
>>> Are you using Outlook Express to read the newsgroups?
>>>
>>> If so just right click anywhere on the tool bar, select customize and
>>> add or
>>> remove any buttons you prefer.
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>

>>> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Robyn

what is it with you guys and the weather - i thought it was us Brits who
were supposed to be obsessed with the weather lol. Been a beautiful sunny
mild spring day here and just the last few years our summers are hot hot hot
too.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Vista weather gadget says it is 76 degrees. Man I love living in
> Florida!
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I think you've got down.
>>
>> Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!
>>
>> Richard
>>

>> "Robyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Cheers Richard Im replying using the "Reply Group" Icon - I hope that
>> > is right! I dont appear to
>> > be missing any icons - I guess Im just finding my feet.
>> >
>> > Robyn
>> > "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%23UJnSd%(E-Mail Removed)...

TheITGirl

"Robyn" wrote:

> lol thanks from UK where we too have had a beautiful sunny early spring day
> so im not jealous
>
> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I think you've got down.
> >
> > Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!
> >
> > Richard

Hi

I'm based in the UK too (last summer was HOT stuff!). I'm visiting the
States for 3 weeks this August; spending the first week in New York, then
flying south to Florida for 2 weeks. Hiring a car and villa in Kissimee.
This will be the first time I've ever visited the States and I'm SOOOOOO
excited!

IT Girl

Michael D. Alligood

Hey well let me know, I live in Jacksonville (about 2 hours or so away
from Kissimee). That is a good excuse to take a day trip to visit one of
my fellow MCDSTs -- and well the theme parks too. You think the UK
is hot in the summer, you are coming to Florida in August and in
hurricane season.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Robyn" wrote:
>
> > lol thanks from UK where we too have had a beautiful sunny early spring day
> > so im not jealous
> >
> > "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >I think you've got down.
> > >
> > > Cheers from Florida, where it is an absolutely beautiful day!
> > >
> > > Richard
> > >

> Hi
>
> I'm based in the UK too (last summer was HOT stuff!). I'm visiting the
> States for 3 weeks this August; spending the first week in New York, then
> flying south to Florida for 2 weeks. Hiring a car and villa in Kissimee.
> This will be the first time I've ever visited the States and I'm SOOOOOO
> excited!
>
> IT Girl

Michael D. Alligood

In Florida, you have to be always conscience of the weather. Come to
think about it, the only thing we probably do not have to worry about is
snow. But when hurricane season arrives; it sucks always watching your
back. Hopefully it will be a slow year.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,