Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: New additions to blog

OT: New additions to blog

Michael D. Alligood

For those interested; there are new additions to the Classroom, as well
as multiple posts (I have been slacking).

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Angel

hey michael
saw the site thanks for posting new information
--
Angel Perez

A+, N+, MCP, MCDST

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> For those interested; there are new additions to the Classroom, as well
> as multiple posts (I have been slacking).
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,