Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Welcome Kits

Welcome Kits

Claas Voelcker

Hello everybody!

Today I got my Welcome Kit. I passed 70-270 - 272! I just got the
certificate for the MCDST. Does anybody know if you get a seperate Welcome
Kit for the MCP? I´m wondering why I just got one Welcome Kit! I need them
for application for an employment! Thank you in advance for every answer!

Claas Voelcker
MCP, MCDST