Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: Congratulation to...

OT: Congratulation to...

Michael D. Alligood

Blog update for all you new certified individuals...

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Angel

WOW thanks Michael for the post on your site dat was really nice

P.S. hey everyone check out the classroom is looking really nice Michael is
doing his thing also alot of good information there tooooooo

http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Blog update for all you new certified individuals...
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

Keith Chilton

Thanks Michael. Pretty cool. I like it a lot.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Blog update for all you new certified individuals...
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

Keith Chilton

Angel

Are you taking the 270 next? I am hoping to get it taken by the end of this
month.

Keith

"Angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WOW thanks Michael for the post on your site dat was really nice
>
> P.S. hey everyone check out the classroom is looking really nice Michael
> is
> doing his thing also alot of good information there tooooooo
>

> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Blog update for all you new certified individuals...
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

Angel

Hey Keith

Yes I'm going to take the 70-270 .........I just ordered the book (70-270)
and also going to order the MS Press Windows 2003 Server core kit for MCSE
found

it for a good price at http://www.nerdbooks.com/item.php?id=0735622906
have you heard of them they have some pretty good sales............ when you
can check them out..........

Angel Perez
A+,N+,MCP,MCDST

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Angel
>
> Are you taking the 270 next? I am hoping to get it taken by the end of

this
> month.
>
> Keith
>
> "Angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > WOW thanks Michael for the post on your site dat was really nice
> >
> > P.S. hey everyone check out the classroom is looking really nice Michael
> > is
> > doing his thing also alot of good information there tooooooo
> >

> > http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/
> >
> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Blog update for all you new certified individuals...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael D. Alligood
> >> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> >> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> >> CIW Certified Instructor
> >>
> >> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

Keith Chilton

Cool never heard of that site. I usually just go Amazon. Got both of my MCSA
win 2000 books for 20 a piece. Thanks for showing me Nerdbooks!

"Angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Keith
>
> Yes I'm going to take the 70-270 .........I just ordered the book (70-270)
> and also going to order the MS Press Windows 2003 Server core kit for
> MCSE
> found
>
> it for a good price at http://www.nerdbooks.com/item.php?id=0735622906
> have you heard of them they have some pretty good sales............ when
> you
> can check them out..........
>
> Angel Perez
> A+,N+,MCP,MCDST
>

> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Angel
>>
>> Are you taking the 270 next? I am hoping to get it taken by the end of

> this
>> month.
>>
>> Keith
>>
>> "Angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > WOW thanks Michael for the post on your site dat was really nice
>> >
>> > P.S. hey everyone check out the classroom is looking really nice
>> > Michael
>> > is
>> > doing his thing also alot of good information there tooooooo
>> >

>> > http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/
>> >
>> > "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Angel

No Problem....its about helping each other out....

news:Oben3%(E-Mail Removed)...