Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Need advice?

Need advice?

BuddaFist12

Hello,
What book or study material do you guys recommend using to study for the
MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible one.
Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Ed

Budda,

I used Transcender and past both exams. I did also read the Exam Cram.

"BuddaFist12" wrote:

> Hello,
> What book or study material do you guys recommend using to study for the
> MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible one.
> Any suggestions would be great!
>
> Thanks,

Adminoff

I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams (271
and 272)
--
Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
MCP, MCDST

"BuddaFist12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> What book or study material do you guys recommend using to study for the
> MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible
> one.
> Any suggestions would be great!
>
> Thanks,

TheITGirl

"Adminoff" wrote:

> I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams (271
> and 272)
> --
> Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
> MCP, MCDST
>
> "BuddaFist12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> > What book or study material do you guys recommend using to study for the
> > MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible
> > one.
> > Any suggestions would be great!
> >
> > Thanks,

I found the MS Press book and Exam Cram 2 adequate for 271. Both come with
practice tests on CD - the MS Press one is especially good as it has 300
questions.

Don't use Test King - they are braindumps.

IT Girl

aaaaazzzm

Read MSPress 70-271 and use Transcender.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Adminoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams
> (271 and 272)

Well, thanks for admitting that you cheated on the exams by using TK. I
hope that helps clear your conscience.

------
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Angel

Hey theITgirl

heres a link for you look though it

http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> And on the eigth day "Adminoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams
> > (271 and 272)

> Well, thanks for admitting that you cheated on the exams by using TK. I
> hope that helps clear your conscience.
>
> ------
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

TheITGirl

Thanks for the link Angel - much appreciated.

I don't know about you, but when I came out of the room after doing my
70-271, I was so "high" I don't think I could remember even one question that
came up on the test! This makes me think brain dumps must be unreliable as
they rely on the memory and accuracy of the people contributing to them!

IT Girl