Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > new to this

new to this

Keith

Hi all

have signed up for this course, started the mcdba but it was too much for me
(at my age) (shame) so hopefully unit 2 will arrived over the weekend, so i
want everyone to cancel everything they are doing as i know im gonna need
loads of encouragement and help, oh and could someone nip out and get some
bourbon biccies to keep me going.

seriously having read through most of the threads on here this looks like it
is going to be a great source of knowledge. and thank you in advance.

regards
--
Keith deffo confused but getting there, aren''t I?

AJR

Regarding "(at my age)" - ? - Seventy eight and a half (78 1/2) here - past
year or so - MCDST and MCSA.

"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> have signed up for this course, started the mcdba but it was too much for
> me
> (at my age) (shame) so hopefully unit 2 will arrived over the weekend, so
> want everyone to cancel everything they are doing as i know im gonna need
> loads of encouragement and help, oh and could someone nip out and get some
> bourbon biccies to keep me going.
>
> seriously having read through most of the threads on here this looks like
> it
> is going to be a great source of knowledge. and thank you in advance.
>
> regards
> --
> Keith deffo confused but getting there, aren''t I?

Keith

wow fantastic. good on ya mate.

ive been out of the real world for 4 years (presently working in hospital as
healthcare) prior to that was a factory manager and have D32.33.34 certs for
assessing and have the qualification to train trainers, personal reasons took
me out of this area. but need to get back to a real job and proper money.
this IT seemed a good way to start.

--

"AJR" wrote:

> Regarding "(at my age)" - ? - Seventy eight and a half (78 1/2) here - past
> year or so - MCDST and MCSA.
>

> "Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all
> >
> > have signed up for this course, started the mcdba but it was too much for
> > me
> > (at my age) (shame) so hopefully unit 2 will arrived over the weekend, so
> > want everyone to cancel everything they are doing as i know im gonna need
> > loads of encouragement and help, oh and could someone nip out and get some
> > bourbon biccies to keep me going.
> >
> > seriously having read through most of the threads on here this looks like
> > it
> > is going to be a great source of knowledge. and thank you in advance.
> >
> > regards
> > --
> > Keith deffo confused but getting there, aren''t I?

AJR

Interesting - I retired after forty years in Hospital Administration - have
several friends (Greeks) who own restaurants and occasionally require
assistance with the PO systems, networking and so forth.
I did not charge for my efforts (actually I used the opportunities to learn
more - although they were not aware of that reason) but did get a lot of
"free" meals.