Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Take 271 tomorrow

Take 271 tomorrow

Master of None

Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
tomorrow.

I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
question.

Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Michael D. Alligood

The test is easy to those that know the material on what they will be
tested on!

Good Luck! And let us know how it goes.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Master of None" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> tomorrow.
>
> I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> question.
>
> Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Keith Chilton

Good luck I am excited about taking my next week. I can then resume a
semi-normal life again ...............LOL

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The test is easy to those that know the material on what they will be
> tested on!
>
> Good Luck! And let us know how it goes.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Master of None" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
>> question.
>>
>> Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Master of None

Took the test today.

NAILED IT!!!!!

Scored a 933.

For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.

Now on to 272.

Jack of all,

"Master of None" wrote:

> Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> tomorrow.
>
> I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> question.
>
> Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Master of None

I forgot.
As this is my first MS test.

Michael, you might know the answer.

Does this now mean I am MCP certified??
I have taken a microsoft test and passed.

Answers?

"Master of None" wrote:

> Took the test today.
>
> NAILED IT!!!!!
>
> Scored a 933.
>
> For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
> I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
> If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
> with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
> Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.
>
> Now on to 272.
>
> Jack of all,
>
> "Master of None" wrote:
>
> > Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> > question.
> >
> > Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Angel A+,N+,MCP

Congrat.......man u did it

"Master of None" wrote:

> I forgot.
> As this is my first MS test.
>
> Michael, you might know the answer.
>
> Does this now mean I am MCP certified??
> I have taken a microsoft test and passed.
>
> Answers?
>

> "Master of None" wrote:
>
> > Took the test today.
> >
> > NAILED IT!!!!!
> >
> > Scored a 933.
> >
> > For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
> > I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
> > If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
> > with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
> > Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.
> >
> > Now on to 272.
> >
> > Jack of all,
> >
> > "Master of None" wrote:
> >
> > > Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> > > tomorrow.
> > >
> > > I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> > > question.
> > >
> > > Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Keith Chilton

Yes you are an MCP now

"Master of None" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I forgot.
> As this is my first MS test.
>
> Michael, you might know the answer.
>
> Does this now mean I am MCP certified??
> I have taken a microsoft test and passed.
>
> Answers?
>

> "Master of None" wrote:
>
>> Took the test today.
>>
>> NAILED IT!!!!!
>>
>> Scored a 933.
>>
>> For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
>> I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
>> If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that
>> comes
>> with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
>> Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.
>>
>> Now on to 272.
>>
>> Jack of all,
>>
>> "Master of None" wrote:
>>
>> > Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
>> > tomorrow.
>> >
>> > I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to
>> > the
>> > question.
>> >
>> > Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Michael D. Alligood

Yep, you have earned your MCP. Welcome to the world of certifications...

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

"Master of None" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I forgot.
> As this is my first MS test.
>
> Michael, you might know the answer.
>
> Does this now mean I am MCP certified??
> I have taken a microsoft test and passed.
>
> Answers?
>

> "Master of None" wrote:
>
> > Took the test today.
> >
> > NAILED IT!!!!!
> >
> > Scored a 933.
> >
> > For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
> > I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
> > If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
> > with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
> > Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.
> >
> > Now on to 272.
> >
> > Jack of all,
> >
> > "Master of None" wrote:
> >
> > > Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> > > tomorrow.
> > >
> > > I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> > > question.
> > >
> > > Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Jide

Hello Master of None,

How long did it take you to prepare... i.e reading up, taking test exams
etc? i know this can vary depending on individuals I’m just checking with
others

"Master of None" wrote:

> Took the test today.
>
> NAILED IT!!!!!
>
> Scored a 933.
>
> For those wondering on what to study, DO NOT rely on only one source.
> I used multiple sources to help me in my studies.
> If you are using the MS Press books, make sure you use the test that comes
> with it and use all the modes. Not just the Practice Test, but use the
> Objective Reviews as well. CramSession is also a good source to help.
>
> Now on to 272.
>
> Jack of all,
>
> "Master of None" wrote:
>
> > Well I've been studying for a while now and have scheduled my test for
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > I have gotten some good info from here, like pay special attention to the
> > question.
> >
> > Others think the test was pretty easy, will let you know tomorrow.

Passed 271 - Now I write 272 tomorrow Muncher MCDST 5 03-07-2008 09:59 PM
072-272 072-271 and 070-272 070-271 are these the same thing StealthZ MCDST 3 06-06-2007 12:51 AM
Taking the 70-271 test tomorrow Racefan3231 MCDST 4 05-15-2006 07:11 PM
Exam tomorrow - 70-271 sarath MCDST 2 11-14-2005 05:35 PM
RE: tomorrow (17-08-04) 70-271 John G MCDST 2 09-19-2004 02:46 PM

Advertisments