Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > New MCDST

New MCDST

Brandon B.

Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
Hope everyone is having a good night.

Michael D. Alligood

Congratulation and welcome. Good job...

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Brandon B." <Brandon (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
> Hope everyone is having a good night.

Claas Voelcker

Also passed MCDST certification in GER. Nice feeling! Now I´m going to pass
my MCSA certification!

Claas Voelcker

MCP, MCDST

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Congratulation and welcome. Good job...
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Brandon B." <Brandon (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
> > Hope everyone is having a good night.

Keith Chilton

congrats i'll be saying the same thing in 11 days hopefully.. Just bought my
MCSA study material today off Amazon.com I thought $60 and something was
pretty good for 3 books. Although I probably dont need a book for the 270
I'm gonna read it anyways cover to cover. There may be stuff in there I
don't know about XP yet. We'll see

"Claas Voelcker" <Claas http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Also passed MCDST certification in GER. Nice feeling! Now Im going to
> pass
> my MCSA certification!
>
> Claas Voelcker
>
> MCP, MCDST
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
>> Congratulation and welcome. Good job...
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>>

>> "Brandon B." <Brandon (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher
>> > Certs.
>> > Hope everyone is having a good night.

ARRIOLA

I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
BOSS

"Brandon B." wrote:

> Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
> Hope everyone is having a good night.

Claas Völcker

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> ARRIOLA wrote:
> > I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
> > WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
> > AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
> > BOSS
> >

> Put down the keyboard and step back 3 paces.

Nice! I´m 22 and now my company accepted that I can make my certs in MCDBA
and MCSE, too and they will pay everything. And that although I´m just a
trainee!

Brandon B.

Thanks.

New MCDST Chris Daniels MCDST 3 03-26-2006 11:06 PM
new to exam mcdst rask MCDST 4 11-03-2005 06:39 PM
Web Developer - New to mcdst Paul MCDST 0 04-01-2005 08:19 PM
MCDST new bie giribabu MCDST 1 04-30-2004 07:06 PM

Advertisments