Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271 Exam

70-271 Exam

Need help on MCP certification test

Good day:

I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How many
questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score graded?
Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155 minutes,
is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
for the exam and/or preparing for it.
Thank you, Bill

Michael D. Alligood

None of your question can be answered due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
that you are required to adhere to before taking any Microsoft exams.
Please visit my site below and look under the TypeList, "Microsoft
Certification Links". Under this TypeList, you will see the Exam
Security Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Need help on MCP certification test"
<(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Good day:
>
> I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
> someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How many
> questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score graded?
> Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155 minutes,
> is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
> for the exam and/or preparing for it.
> Thank you, Bill

Need help on MCP certification test

Well now, I am aware of the academia "thought police," the "politically
correct thinking" police, and the "speech police," but was unaware that
Microsoft had instituted its own subgroup of "exam speech police." So much
for free speech in what was once known as the 'good ole USA.'
Makes me think of the following: 'first free thinking will be taken away,
then free speech will go, and finally the last to be taken away will be free
will.'

Any way, thank you for opening my eyes, Bill

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> None of your question can be answered due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
> that you are required to adhere to before taking any Microsoft exams.
> Please visit my site below and look under the TypeList, "Microsoft
> Certification Links". Under this TypeList, you will see the Exam
> Security Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Need help on MCP certification test"
> <(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Good day:
> >
> > I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
> > someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How many
> > questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score graded?
> > Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155 minutes,
> > is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
> > for the exam and/or preparing for it.
> > Thank you, Bill

Michael D. Alligood

It is in place to provide and maintain integrity with Microsoft
certifications. Violation of the NDA can result in decertification and
barring from future Microsoft certification for life.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Need help on MCP certification test"
<(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Well now, I am aware of the academia "thought police," the "politically
> correct thinking" police, and the "speech police," but was unaware that
> Microsoft had instituted its own subgroup of "exam speech police." So much
> for free speech in what was once known as the 'good ole USA.'
> Makes me think of the following: 'first free thinking will be taken away,
> then free speech will go, and finally the last to be taken away will be free
> will.'
>
> Any way, thank you for opening my eyes, Bill
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
> > None of your question can be answered due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
> > that you are required to adhere to before taking any Microsoft exams.
> > Please visit my site below and look under the TypeList, "Microsoft
> > Certification Links". Under this TypeList, you will see the Exam
> > Security Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor

> > "Need help on MCP certification test"
> > <(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Good day:
> > >
> > > I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
> > > someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How many
> > > questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score graded?
> > > Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155 minutes,
> > > is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
> > > for the exam and/or preparing for it.
> > > Thank you, Bill

Need help on MCP certification test

Michael:
By all means I am in favor of the virtue of integity. However, it stands to
reason that in order for a thing, or in this case an idea, to posses integity
it must conform to truth. Please visit my later post above entitled NDA
Wording that is likely to be a more accurate interpretation of the NDA
language.
Bill

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> It is in place to provide and maintain integrity with Microsoft
> certifications. Violation of the NDA can result in decertification and
> barring from future Microsoft certification for life.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

> "Need help on MCP certification test"
> <(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Well now, I am aware of the academia "thought police," the "politically
> > correct thinking" police, and the "speech police," but was unaware that
> > Microsoft had instituted its own subgroup of "exam speech police." So much
> > for free speech in what was once known as the 'good ole USA.'
> > Makes me think of the following: 'first free thinking will be taken away,
> > then free speech will go, and finally the last to be taken away will be free
> > will.'
> >
> > Any way, thank you for opening my eyes, Bill
> >
> > "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
> >
> > > None of your question can be answered due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
> > > that you are required to adhere to before taking any Microsoft exams.
> > > Please visit my site below and look under the TypeList, "Microsoft
> > > Certification Links". Under this TypeList, you will see the Exam
> > > Security Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood
> > > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > > CIW Certified Instructor
> > >
> > > http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
> > >

> > > "Need help on MCP certification test"
> > > <(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
> > > message news:(E-Mail Removed):

Paul Van

its a 61 question test .I took it last week scored a 949 out of 1000 you
need a 700 to pass.
--
pvan

"Need help on MCP certification test" wrote:

> Good day:
>
> I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
> someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How many
> questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score graded?
> Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155 minutes,
> is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be useful
> for the exam and/or preparing for it.
> Thank you, Bill

Keith Chilton

thats nice

"Paul Van" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> its a 61 question test .I took it last week scored a 949 out of 1000 you
> need a 700 to pass.
> --
> pvan
>

> "Need help on MCP certification test" wrote:
>
>> Good day:
>>
>> I'm planning to sit for the 70-271 exam next week and was hoping that
>> someone could provide me with some overall details about the exam. How
>> many
>> questions should one expect to see? On what basis is the exam score
>> graded?
>> Also, I understand from the test center that the time alloted is 155
>> minutes,
>> is this correct? Please feel free to add any other info that would be
>> useful
>> for the exam and/or preparing for it.
>> Thank you, Bill

Need help on MCP certification test

Congratulations, that is certainly an excellent score. Which particular study
materials do you recommend using for EXAM preparation? I am using the
Microsoft Press 70-271 text book that includes a CD with Readinesss Review
questions. Is the Readiness Review sufficient to prepare for the EXAM, or
should one use additional EXAM prep materials? What would you recommend? Bill