Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > A little guidance/opinion.

A little guidance/opinion.

Jo

Michael:

If I did that, I wouldn't have to worry about taking the 70-271 because I
would be out of work ! I've had plenty of hands-on experience because that's
my main work - fixing and restoring pcs. It's the software part that messes
with my head -where certain windows or tabs are.
--
Motochick