Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed the MCDST 70-271!!February 06, 2007

Passed the MCDST 70-271!!February 06, 2007

how to install a needed patch for IE6

Candidate #sr1281434
Exa," 070-271
Result: Pass
Score: 710
What a relief. I just passed the Microsoft exam and now a Microsoft
Certified Professional. Now if only I would have known I was going to pass
the first time when I first began.
Microsoft puts out a hard test, I'm not really new to certification, I
already have the A+, Network+ and i-Net+ from CompTIA. This is my first
experience with the microsoft exam track. I will surely not hold back when
it comes to getting all the help from all the resources I can: measureUp
tests, the Microsoft exam kit, the Microsoft Resource kit for the 70-271
exam, Netg learning for Troubleshooting windows XP(DeVry Universtiy Online),
not to mention the chance to play around with the 120-day trial of Windows XP
included.

I sure hope that 70-271 will be as kind as this one turned out to be. .

They always say the first Microsoft exam is the toughest, they're right.
Lucky I passed. Good luck to all those on the same track, MCDST, and may the
good winds of fortune roll your way, also.

Michael Weinstein

Michael D. Alligood

Congratulations on your passing.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"how to install a needed patch for IE6"
<(E-Mail Removed) oft.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Candidate #sr1281434
> Exa," 070-271
> Result: Pass
> Score: 710
> What a relief. I just passed the Microsoft exam and now a Microsoft
> Certified Professional. Now if only I would have known I was going to pass
> the first time when I first began.
> Microsoft puts out a hard test, I'm not really new to certification, I
> already have the A+, Network+ and i-Net+ from CompTIA. This is my first
> experience with the microsoft exam track. I will surely not hold back when
> it comes to getting all the help from all the resources I can: measureUp
> tests, the Microsoft exam kit, the Microsoft Resource kit for the 70-271
> exam, Netg learning for Troubleshooting windows XP(DeVry Universtiy Online),
> not to mention the chance to play around with the 120-day trial of Windows XP
> included.
>
> I sure hope that 70-271 will be as kind as this one turned out to be. .
>
> They always say the first Microsoft exam is the toughest, they're right.
> Lucky I passed. Good luck to all those on the same track, MCDST, and may the
> good winds of fortune roll your way, also.
>
> Michael Weinstein

FrisbeeŽ

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Congratulations on your passing.

He died?

Michael D. Alligood

Hope not! I should have added, "... your exam."

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"FrisbeeR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Congratulations on your passing.

> He died?

FrisbeeŽ

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hope not! I should have added, "... your exam."

You might have added "... gas."

Michael D. Alligood

Or "... your kidney stones."

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

"FrisbeeR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hope not! I should have added, "... your exam."

> You might have added "... gas."

FrisbeeŽ

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Or "... your kidney stones."

<shudder>

Michael D. Alligood

Yeah, I thought I went too far on that one... ouch.