Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Audience profile for the upgrade to Vista

Audience profile for the upgrade to Vista

Gary Swann

Aye up,
Have you checked out the Audience profile for the 70-621 upgrade from MCDST
to Vista. It's a bit fierce isn't it? The last sentence says: Candidates
should have at least three to five years of experience as a Tier 2-level or
Lead Desktop Support Technician.

Is it so an employer checking out the qualification will think anyone who's
passed is superb - or will it really be as hard as it makes out to be?

I'm only taking the 70-272 at the end of March, and 70-271 later when I can
afford it, so I don't know what I'm worrying about. I've only just learnt
about newsgroups today so thought I would join in the fun.

While you're here, did you know that to make an apple pie from scratch, you
must first invent the universe?

Regards

Gary

"Use your viewfinder to avoid annoying those in the audience" SMS Digital Photography 31 03-31-2011 02:18 AM
audience? MCDST 2 03-08-2005 11:29 PM
the target audience of this list Sam Halliday C Programming 72 07-20-2004 01:50 PM
MCDST target audience George3 MCDST 2 12-12-2003 09:06 AM

Advertisments