Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: What is the best way to study?

Re: What is the best way to study?

Michael D. Alligood

You can browse through the various posts in this newsgroup for a variety
of solutions to your question. Hands on experience is the best; followed
by Microsoft Press books. Asking questions here on specific objectives
while studying is a good idea as well. Good Luck.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

"Andrew" <Andrew @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello
>
> I'm currently study for the MCDST, what is your advice to make this success.
> I live in Suriname and I'm studying on my own spear time.
> Can you advice me.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Somwaru

Andrew

Thanks Michael

The question that a asked you because I'm just new to this stuff, I have the
Microsoft Press book "The MCDST self-paced Training Kit second edition by
Walter Glenn and Tony Northrup" and I'm studying from it.
I'm just want to know if I'm going to the right direction.
Because here in suriname the exam fee is very exspensive and I just want to
pass the exam one time.

Andrew

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> You can browse through the various posts in this newsgroup for a variety
> of solutions to your question. Hands on experience is the best; followed
> by Microsoft Press books. Asking questions here on specific objectives
> while studying is a good idea as well. Good Luck.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>
> http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>

> "Andrew" <Andrew @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm currently study for the MCDST, what is your advice to make this success.
> > I live in Suriname and I'm studying on my own spear time.
> > Can you advice me.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrew Somwaru

Michael D. Alligood

In my opinion, that is a very good book. It should do you justice. How
much experience do you have installing, diagnosing and troubleshooting
Windows XP?