Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Joining the group

Joining the group

Manuel Moore

Hello everyone,
my name is Manuel Moore. After now 7 years in the military I decided to take
a new path and have enrolled in a course to achieve the MCDST, MCSE and
MCSA,

I succeeded in taking the 70-271 exam last Friday and am preparing for the
70-272 exam in about two weeks.

Since I am the only one in my class taking the exams in English (learning in
Germany), I am hoping that I can find some help in the technical aspects of
the English language.

I have read several posts now and it looks like I am joining a pleasant
group, so I look forward to being here.

Sincerely,

Manuel Moore

joining the group dexie.1217@gmail.com Digital Photography 2 01-22-2008 05:56 AM
joining your group pappu Digital Photography 0 04-16-2007 10:31 AM
Joining group Ravi Govindappa MCSD 0 11-20-2004 06:27 AM
Joining Group Mehtab Alam MCSD 1 11-19-2004 07:35 PM
To all those "joining" the group for their Java class Rogue Chameleon Java 1 09-29-2004 03:08 PM

Advertisments