Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Certification postal address -- HELP URGENT

Certification postal address -- HELP URGENT

T3M4N

Dear all,
I am a new undertaker of MCDST. I have just completed 70-271, and I passed
it. I am going to take the 70-272 tomorrow (thrusday/jan/2006). What I want
to ask is that, will I get any confirmation email from microsoft regarding my
certification being posted to my postal address? Cause I has been 2 days
Hasnt come to my postal address...
and I have done the test through prometric. All I have ever received is the
emails from prometric, and there are quite a few of 'em. And what I am
concerned is that most of the emails are faulty, which means my personal
details have been put incorrectly. I have changed the personal details by
loggin into the web of prometric, but I dont know the continuity....

does that matter alot when my personal information get wrong in prometric
database? instead of the microsoft's one... ?
Will microsoft send me any emails regarding the MCP...

another question is that...
I have to do 2 exams rite? which means 2 MCPs...
will I be sent 2 MCPs?? or just 1 single MCP?
and an MCDST certificate? so in total i will get 2 certs??

thanks guys
I know I ask a lotta things..
I am newbie here

best Regards
--
"He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
will be a MIRACLE"

AJR

"T3M4N" - There will be a "time
delay" before you receive your "package" from Microsoft.
Only one MCP and one MCDST certificate.

a<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
> I am a new undertaker of MCDST. I have just completed 70-271, and I passed
> it. I am going to take the 70-272 tomorrow (thrusday/jan/2006). What I
> want
> to ask is that, will I get any confirmation email from microsoft regarding
> my
> certification being posted to my postal address? Cause I has been 2 days
> Hasnt come to my postal address...
> and I have done the test through prometric. All I have ever received is
> the
> emails from prometric, and there are quite a few of 'em. And what I am
> concerned is that most of the emails are faulty, which means my personal
> details have been put incorrectly. I have changed the personal details by
> loggin into the web of prometric, but I dont know the continuity....
>
> does that matter alot when my personal information get wrong in prometric
> database? instead of the microsoft's one... ?
> Will microsoft send me any emails regarding the MCP...
>

> another question is that...
> I have to do 2 exams rite? which means 2 MCPs...
> will I be sent 2 MCPs?? or just 1 single MCP?
> and an MCDST certificate? so in total i will get 2 certs??
>

> thanks guys
> I know I ask a lotta things..
> I am newbie here
>

> best Regards
> --
> "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
> will be a MIRACLE"

T3M4N

what a short answer but thanks that helps me alot...
what long did it take for urs to come?

--

"AJR" wrote:

> "T3M4N" - There will be a "time
> delay" before you receive your "package" from Microsoft.
> Only one MCP and one MCDST certificate.
>

> a<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear all,
> > I am a new undertaker of MCDST. I have just completed 70-271, and I passed
> > it. I am going to take the 70-272 tomorrow (thrusday/jan/2006). What I
> > want
> > to ask is that, will I get any confirmation email from microsoft regarding
> > my
> > certification being posted to my postal address? Cause I has been 2 days
> > Hasnt come to my postal address...
> > and I have done the test through prometric. All I have ever received is
> > the
> > emails from prometric, and there are quite a few of 'em. And what I am
> > concerned is that most of the emails are faulty, which means my personal
> > details have been put incorrectly. I have changed the personal details by
> > loggin into the web of prometric, but I dont know the continuity....
> >
> > does that matter alot when my personal information get wrong in prometric
> > database? instead of the microsoft's one... ?
> > Will microsoft send me any emails regarding the MCP...
> >

> > another question is that...
> > I have to do 2 exams rite? which means 2 MCPs...
> > will I be sent 2 MCPs?? or just 1 single MCP?
> > and an MCDST certificate? so in total i will get 2 certs??
> >

> > thanks guys
> > I know I ask a lotta things..
> > I am newbie here
> >

> > best Regards
> > --
> > "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
> > will be a MIRACLE"

Michael D. Alligood

4 to 6 weeks is what Microsoft says.

--