Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Saying Hello

Saying Hello

Fabian Lopez

I wanted to say hi to everyone, My name is Fabian Lopez. I am taking my
70-272 tomorrow and decided to join a newsgroup for MCDST. Wanted to for a
while, so I am finally here. I already passed my 70-271 and I am hoping to
be a member of the MCDST crowd tomorrow.

I read a few posts and you all seem like really great people, so I really
hope I enjoy being here.

Respects from,

Fabian Lopez
Network+, A+, MCP

Michael D. Alligood

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you do well. And welcome aboard.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Fabian Lopez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I wanted to say hi to everyone, My name is Fabian Lopez. I am taking my
> 70-272 tomorrow and decided to join a newsgroup for MCDST. Wanted to for a
> while, so I am finally here. I already passed my 70-271 and I am hoping to
> be a member of the MCDST crowd tomorrow.
>
> I read a few posts and you all seem like really great people, so I really
> hope I enjoy being here.
>
> Respects from,
>
> Fabian Lopez
> Network+, A+, MCP

TurkReno

"Fabian Lopez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Subject: Saying Hello
> From: "Fabian Lopez" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
>
> I wanted to say hi to everyone, My name is Fabian Lopez. I am taking
> my 70-272 tomorrow and decided to join a newsgroup for MCDST. Wanted
> to for a while, so I am finally here. I already passed my 70-271 and I
> am hoping to be a member of the MCDST crowd tomorrow.
>
> I read a few posts and you all seem like really great people, so I
> really hope I enjoy being here.
>
> Respects from,
>
> Fabian Lopez
> Network+, A+, MCP

Hello to you too Fabian!

Congratulations and good luck.

If you passed the 70-271 then you should do fine on the 70-272. Just
remember to be helpful to those who helped you get to where you are here
on the UseNet and don't violate the NDA. Helping someone with problems
over these tests can be admired by all, as well as answering general
questions that may arise that other MCDSTs may have.

Welcome again!

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50