Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > OT: Just a reminder...

OT: Just a reminder...

Michael D. Alligood

> Generally speaking the fewer the questions then each question is worth
more points
> which means that you cannot get as many wrong (or something like that).
> Generally speaking the longer the duration either more questions or harder
> questions.

That is a poor assumption since you do not know how Microsoft grades
their exams. Have you considered that the questions may be weighted?
Some questions may not be graded at all? That time may have nothing to
do with the difficulty of the exam?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,